Monday, July 20, 2015

Simple Summer Dinner

Between the pup, busy work schedules and the unbearable heat that DC makes the norm, cooking isn't always high on the priority list. Any meal that is quick, simple, and requires minimal heat in the kitchen is high on the appeal list these days. To make this slightly more realistic to accomplish I luckily have an amazing little market that always carries some of the best local and fresh food.

A few nights ago I had some avocados on hand and with a quick trip to pickup some salami and cheese; an epic dinner was created.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bread recipe! Side note - avocado toast is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore avocado toast, but man, I am NOT skilled at picking an avocado. It feels like a game, sometimes they are lackluster and other times it is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. I need to find some tips on how you can tell if it is perfectly ripe!

    ReplyDelete