Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pots N' Pans


I finally took the plunge and bought a set of pots and pans ( a Christmas gift from my mom). I noticed that Macy's was having one of their famous weekend sales so after price scouting Target I headed there to check out the deals. At Target there was a Calphalon for Target set that I liked, but wasn't completely sold on. I finally found a real Calphalon set at Macys amazingly priced for the sale. After a talk with the Calphalon sales rep., and the promise of a free gift (the everyday pan), I make my long awaited decision and loaded them into the car. They cook like a dream and are so easy to clean I love it! The only problem is our kitchen doesn't have a lot of storage space so I bought a IKEA hanging rack which holds four of them, and then I have found some random storage for the other pieces of the set. All-in-all I couldn't be happier with my purchase and love to say that I am the owner of a CALPHALON set of pots and pans. It is kind of like owning the BMW of pots and pans.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I am so jealous! Which set did you get? A REALLY nice set of pots and pans is on my list to purchase in the future...gotta save up for some! I love Macy's sales! I am buying a knife set this weekend. And I am super excited to live in Hawaii because they have a Macy's AND a Nordstrom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You just got your domestic goddess wings! :)

    ReplyDelete