Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twilight


Netflix just delivered my Twilight DVD. I have been waiting forever to see the movie after I sped-read the book series. I will agree you can tell the movie was a low-budget film but all and all....I LOVED IT! PS I want myself a really hot romantic vampire who says they have waited a long time for me! Basically someone find me my Edward...NOW! I am counting down until the release of the next movie! It does make me a little sad that the series is only 4 books long...I could have read much much more. Anyways, going to go watch it again....




1 comment:

  1. Hehe I got you to read it and now you are obssessed with HOT vampire Edward too! You are ahead of me though... I still have to read the last two. I also got 'The Host' which is supposed to be Stephanie Meyer's 'adult' book or something. I would check that one out! I loved the movie also! I mean it could have been better and when he sparkled it looked like he was sweating , but eh I am SO tempted to buy it!

    ReplyDelete