Sunday, April 5, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

During the Inauguration Alex and I met up with one of his friends from TFA that was in town visiting some friends. We headed to meet him at his friend's house and was served some delicious home made pizza! Taking this as some inspiration from branching away from Alex and I's frozen pizza stash I decided to try my hand and personal hand-made pizzas. I tried making these little gems a few weeks ago and the results were fabulous! I was pretty sure I would never go back to store bough frozen pizza again.

Tonight I made them again. Branching out a bit with my ingredients: Pepperoni, pepper, onion, sauce, olives, artichoke hearts, cheese, and garlic. However the crust wasn't nearly as good. And maybe I just loaded up on toppings while I was making the pizzas this time, but I wasn't nearly as satisfied. Maybe my pizza stomach is just full for awhile.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!