Friday, April 17, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

On Monday Alex and I used his birthday present (tickets to opening day) and headed to Nationals Ball Park. One of my co-workers just moved into an amazing apartment right by the ballpark and threw a rooftop party before the game. My office pretty much emptied out for the day since we had a hand in building the park people get pretty excited about games.


Alex and I didn't have great seats and we sat behind the most obnoxious drunk girl I have ever encountered at a baseball game. Obama also didn't end up throwing the first pitch which was a bit disappointing. And we didn't win. But all-in-all it was a fun evening. And I got me a hat! So now I have some Nationals gear!!


We are going again tonight using my office's company tickets. Alex and I are meeting up with Erin and possibly another friend. Should be a fun Friday!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!