Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Little Chat

Yesterday was rough. I am on a steep learning curve with a million things being thrown at me. I am trying to be good humored but I also feel like I am constantly failing at work and life right now. Looking for a little time to unwind when I got home I skipped the gym today to watch Miss USA and then head to bed early. However home didn't turn out to be so stress free.

Luckily I was able to have a much needed phone chat with my lovely sister. We don't get to talk much which is heart-breaking. I really struggle with feeling so separated from my family. But we had a good little chat.

And I am more excited than ever to be drawing close to the start of my new title: Auntie!!

And only would my fashionable sister find the most darling diaper bad. Seriously I would carry this thing as a purse. It is fabulous and classy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!