Thursday, February 18, 2010

MIA

Yes yes I have been pretty much MIA this week.





1) I have been exhausted. Like crawl into bed and wake up in the same position exhausted.





2) Really swamped at work so (no offense to my readers) the last thing I have had a desire to do is come home and get on the computer again and write a post.





3) The Olympics are keeping my little spare time occupied.





I really don't have a lot going on right now. Like I said work has me pretty busy. And by busy I mean really busy. Which is good. And bad. And stressful. And fun.



Some news I do have is I finally attempted eggs benedict for myself on Valentine's day. Nothing like making one of my favorite foods and having it turn out fairly decent. There was a bit too much lemon used in my sauce, but overall I pulled it off nicely. Gold stars for me! I definitely suffer from the syndrome where if you cook/bake something it is no longer appetizing, so I am trying to overcome that.

My stomach is now rumbling for a fried egg.

Well back to work...yes...I am still at work...it is 7:52pm...gross.

1 comment:

  1. I get that too where I slave away on something and then I no longer want to eat it.

    What is it about eggs? Dude sometimes I CRAVE fried eggs. Like right now.

    Leave work early!

    ReplyDelete