Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Theme/Question of the Day.

What am I doing with my life?

I am sure I am just 1/4 life crisising for like the 9 millionth time, but honestly I wonder.

And naturally that dark cloud of doubt that I made the right choice 4 years ago to switch my major to business was indeed the right choice. Or did I take the easy road?

Damn you doubt. Damn me for giving into the doubt.

Are we all supposed to feel fulfilled by our careers? I can't imagine that we are supposed to feel drained by them, but what if you never figure out exactly what you are supposed to do when you "grow up". How does one figure that out? I know what things I find attracting about a career and what interest me, but I have no idea what that looks like when you combine them all, and/or if there is even a job like what I envision when I mix all that together.

Long story short. I totally bummed myself out today and just kind of feel like I am floundering as far as a "career" goes. Time to start relinquishing some of that control I guess. Let's hope/pray for some clarity.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!